Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hot Chicken Dip

It seems that every Christmas season, there is this one dish, candy, or whatever that I make for every event. This year it was Hot Chicken Dip, a recipe I got from my friend Roan's blog. It was a hit with everyone who tried it.

I made a couple of changes to suit me, and today a friend asked if I would post my version, so here it is. Again, thanks to Roan for this awesome recipe (click on link above to see the original).

Hot Chicken Dip
  • 2 cans chicken breast or 2-3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup mayo
  • 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 tsp. garlic salt
  • 1/2 onion, sauteed in 2 TBS butter till soft

Mix all ingredients using a mixer (this step is important - ask me how I know). Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve with Wheat Thins or Ritz Chips.

Enjoy!
Em

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Mmm, thought about trying this tomorrow for a family gathering. Won't be able to unless I buy a new mixer I guess. My motor must have burned out because it just wouldn't turn on after we mixed up our gingerbread house icing for some reason.

I will have to make sure I reference it so I don't forget!